BBQ Seafood Fried Rice with Grill Baked Snook
|4 x 6-8 oz||snook or walleye or pickerel filets|
|1 tsp. + 1 tbsp.||fresh ginger, minced|
|1 ½ tbsp.||King of the Q Bayou Bite Cajun Seasoning or your favorite Cajun seasoning|
|4 tsp. +3 tbsp.||soy sauce|
|2-3 tbsp. + 3 tbsp.||King of the Q Smoke Roasted Garlic Oil or your favorite seasoned oil|
|1||white onion, diced|
|1 cup||fully cooked baby shrimp|
|1 cup||fully cooked mussels|
|1 cup||fully cooked clams|
|1 cup||cooked bacon, diced|
|1 cup||shiitake mushrooms, sliced|
|4 cups||steamed seasoned rice|
|1-2 tbsp.||Sambal chili sauce|
|2 tbsp.||chopped fresh cilantro|
|3-4||green onions, sliced on the bias|
|¼ cup||King of the Q Bayou Bite Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce or your favorite hot & spicy barbecue sauce|
|1||non-stick foil grill sheet|
- Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F) and wok to high.
- On a flat surface, season snook with 1 tsp. ginger and Cajun seasoning, gently pressing ginger and seasoning into the fish to adhere.
- Place non-stick foil grill sheet onto grill and carefully lay seasoned filets onto grill. Close lid and grill-bake for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork and is fully cooked, drizzling with 4 tsp. of soy sauce a few minutes before the snook is done.
- While the fish grills, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil into wok. Add onion and remaining 1 tbsp. chopped ginger. Stir fry to 1 to 2 minutes until onions and ginger are just tender.
- Move onions and ginger to outside perimeter of wok leaving an open well in the center. Add peas, cooked baby shrimp, mussels and clams and stir to combine. Add corn, cooked bacon and shiitake mushrooms, stirring to combine and moving the mixture to the outside perimeter of the wok.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons of seasoned oil to wok. Add steamed seasoned rice and mix well, being careful to keep the rice moving in the wok so it doesn’t stick.
- Add chili sauce, cilantro, green onions, remaining 3 tbsp. soy sauce and barbecue sauce. Stir fry until combined and heated through.
- Remove snook from grill.
- Spoon Seafood Fried Rice into Chinese style take out box and top with Grilled Snook Filet. Repeat with remaining snook and serve immediately.