Shark Jambalaya (one of Hank’s favorites)
|8 oz||Shark Meat|
|1||Chorizo Sausage (sliced)|
|14 oz||Stewed Tomtao|
|Salt & Pepper|
|2/3||Cup of Rice|
|1||Chipotle Pepper (finely diced)|
|1||Celery Stalk (diced)|
|1||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
1. In a deep sauté pan heat with olive oil.
2. Add Onions, Peppers, Chopped Garlic, Celery, Chorizo Sausage and Chipotle Pepper.
3. Add Shark Meat, Rice and season with Salt and Pepper.
4. Add Stewed Tomatoes and Thyme and bring to a boil.
5. Move of the heat to the top shelf of your BBQ cover with foil and stew at 350 F for 15 minuets
6. Adjust seasoning if needed.