Crab Cobia with Curry Slaw
|4 oz||Crab Meat|
|2 oz||Cream Cheese|
|4||Chives (finely chopped)|
|1 o||Red Pepper (finely diced)|
|1/2||Chile Pepper (minced)|
|Salt & Pepper|
|1||Cedar Shake (soaked in water)|
|2||Pineapple Slices (diced)|
|2 Tbsp||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1/2 Cup||Bean Sprouts|
For the Fish
1. Pat the fish with a cloth to dry and season with Salt and Pepper.
For the Stuffing
1. Drain the crab meat of any excess liquid and add to a mixing bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix together.
3. Place fish on the cedar shake and stuffing on top of the fish.
4. Grill at 400 F for 10 minutes.
For The Slaw
1. Julienne all the vegetables
2. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk.
3. Add the julienned vegetables and toss.
4. Season with Salt and Pepper.